The Herald - December 2012
t’s Christmas time! While the whole world shops and celebrates Christmas as a secular, fun filled, sentimental holiday, how can we as a church communicate the true message of the incarnation of God? This Christmas season, we would like to encourage you to evangelize your family, friends and neighbors using Carl Laferton’s little book called Christmas Uncut. This not only presents the gospel but also the foundational elements of a worldview in which the gospel makes sense. All this and more in....
1. The Word Became Flesh - Sam Storms
2. Caesar’s Palace & Christ’s Manger: Who Looks Like a King? - T. Wax
3. Christmas Uncut - Conversation With Carl Laferton
4. A Christmas Message - Carl Trueman
5. Ten Questions to Ask at a Christmas Gathering