Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
Come join us as we study Romans and delve deeply into the gospel, “for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” (Romans 1:16).
Women's Bible Study resumes on Wednesday, September 18.
When & Where:
Wednesday mornings in the downstairs classrooms at DECC from 9:30am - 11:30am. You can also join the evening study at 7pm in Dubai Marina.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark