Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
When & Where:
- Wednesday Evenings, 7-8pm, Marina, Dubai (No child care)
- Our Wednesday Morning Women's Bible Study is currently on Summer Break and will resume on September 18, 9:30-11:30am in the downstairs classrooms at the Dubai Evangelical Church Center.
The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
For more information, contact Lina Niyubahwe at [email protected].