Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
When & Where:
Romans 5-8 paints a glorious picture of the triune God—Father, Son and Holy Spirt—working together for the good of those called according to his name so that nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Come join us on Wednesdays for an inductive Bible Study through Romans.
Available timings: 9:30am, 3:30pm and 7:00pm via Zoom
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark