Our Women's Bible Study exists to bring glory to God by knowing him better through studying the Scriptures together. We believe "all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man [and woman] of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (2 Tim 3:16-17).
Join us as we study the Wisdom Literature (Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon) with Nancy Guthrie’s book, The Wisdom of God.
When & Where:
Wednesday mornings in the downstairs classrooms at DECC from 9:30am - 11:30am. You can also join the evening study at 7pm in JLT.
For more information, email email@example.com.
- Inductive Bible Studies for Women by Keri Folmar
- Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament Series by Nancy Guthrie
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- Living Word Bible Studies by Kathleen Nielson
- No Other Gospel by Monica Paterson
- The Good Portion: God by Rebecca Stark